Sunday, February 17, 2013

Matt Desrosiers

Although this is my first year being a part of NOLA and I have only been here for two days so far, everything seems so perfect.  Even though an enormous region of Louisiana had been struck by multiple hurricanes that destroyed the homes of many families, the progress that has been made in the past seven years is absolutely astonishing.  This trip is in place of my February vacation but is no problem at all to me because the work doesn't feel like work at all in my opinion.  Being with all of my friends doing different projects throughout the day in a happy environment is not considered work to me.  Everyone is just so helpful and cheerful down in New Orleans which makes it easy to get things done.  There is still close to a week to go and I can't wait to experience all of the things that are yet to come with my new family.

No comments:

Post a Comment